It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, January 15, 2015

In The Name Of Antiquity...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

If, that is, antiquity can be defined as everything young people are stupid enough to forget.

I photographed this boat-sized  1972 Chevrolet Imperial 
which is 23 years younger than me.

Harry Truman was President the day I was born 
but this car probably voted for Nixon, instead of McGovern.
Nix on the peacenik and Yes on the impeachable wonder boy of Watergate.


















A
pair
of
legs
saw
me
run
home
to frame the photograph.

Oh Mark, you great marksman, my booty will shake for you 
if you give me that picture. The car belonged to my husband 
who died in World War I.

That would make your husband one hundred years old while  
you are young enough to be born when Ronald Reagan was President. 

Who was Ronald Reagan? Was he related to Ronald McDonald. 

Yes, they were bowling partners until the ball cracked with a blow to the Altzheimer. 
I want to do something for you...            
There is nothing to be done by you for me! 
But I will shake my booty because...your fiance loves dogs  
more than she could ever love people, including you. 

Barbra, I am old enough to be your Grandfather. 

You are old enough to love my booty but just shoot my puppy  
and she will never know the difference. 



















I
shot
the
pup
who
was
as
cute
as a cake with lots of chocolate frosting

Oh Barbra, Oh Barbra...I am young enough to know...what it is I need to feel. 

Sorry, Mark, I've got to go. I haven't had a toke of reefer for damn near fifteen minutes 
and you are older than both my grandfathers put together. 

Just tell me one thing before you go...What is your puppy's name. 
BULL. Just plain "Bull" but you can call him Pit. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment