It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 15, 2015

He Said...She Said...(He/She #42) ©

________________________________________________________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________


"I have been told that this...was not created by accident."

"What do you mean?"

"Marcel  DuTramp  gave it to me as a gift for you.
  He thinks you stopped meeting him at the jetty
  because of an inferiority complex."

"I have no idea what that means but tell me again:
  Why was this herbal delight not created by accident?"

"He said  Mother Nature winked when she gave it to him.
  She did it behind Father Time's back.

"Sounds good. Give me another toke."

"He said to  think of Mother Nature having a second career
  as a midnight barmaid, with a considerable makeover
  to obscure her true identity.

"Her barmaid name would be Molly, as in  Flanders.
  Oh my God...no more for me: the newspaper taxis
  have appeared on the shore."

"They're waiting to take us away but I need make love
  to either Rimbaud, Shakespeare or you."

"Well, I don't want you to spend  a season in Hell
  nor get to thinking that Othello will be our next President."

"Then take me in your arms, Mr. Big Shot
  and give me all you got."

"I got you, babe and baby, you're a rich man."

"O witches, O misery, O hate, my treasure was left in your care!"

"I will be your  Arthur Rimbaud  if you will be my Marilyn Monroe."

"Because Mother Nature's wink  is a girl's best friend.
 Take me to your satin sheets, Arthur."

_______________________________________________________
____________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment