It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Not Quite Embarrassed Enough To Tell This Story

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Five cameras and ten years ago...

I lived in Virginia and had a fondness for late night perambulations,
while whistling Patsy Cline's  Walkin' After Midnight.

I photographed this church at a time when I believed that 
Pixilations + Loud Colors = Good Photography.

After printing it, I had the nerve
to take the picture to the church.

The pastor gave me $10 for it.

Either she believed it was a good photo
or it was a very needy photographer.

I wanted to think the former was true
but I am now convinced it was the latter.

The photographer was in great need
of an education about photography.
  
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment