It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, March 16, 2015

Oh CAROL!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The guilty undertaker sighs
She came in through the bathroom window

The lonesome organ grinder cries


The silver saxophones say
I should refuse you

The cracked bells
And washed-out horns


Blow into my face with scorn


But it’s not that way

I wasn’t born to lose you

I want you,
I want you

I want you so bad


Honey, I want you

The drunken politician leaps

Upon the street where mothers weep

Bob Dylan
I Want You
The video of this Dylan composition
is from the film
CINEMA PARADISO

The prefatory advert has
a 5-second Skip feature

And the saviors who are fast asleep,
they wait for you


And I wait for them to interrupt

Me drinkin’ from my broken cup

And ask me to

Open up the gate for you

I want you,
I want you

I want you so bad

Honey, I want you
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful film.
    Where is OUR kiss?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OUR kiss is tattooed to my heart
      unless, of course, you are not
      who I think you are.

      Delete