It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 26, 2015

1966 Photograph + 2015 Poem = This Page

________________________________________________________________________________________________


I promised Mrs. CarPeo I would neither 
reveal authorship of the poem
nor doctor the photo. 
 Oh my!
 What would you say
 as I passed by!
 Caption balloons
 Are heavy in the air
"look at my toes"
"I have quite a pair"
"look at my hair,
 shining here"
 Look at his shirt
 with its theatrical
 Nonchalant wear.
 Oh my!
 The boys
 Don't care!

________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments: