It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Letter And Photo From PAULETTE PETARD

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Dear Paul
As a successful film producer, 
I spend my days with people 
such as Leonardo Dicaprio, 
Brad Pitt,and Meryl Streep.

But none of those days 
mean as much to me as our days 
at the Lewis Carroll School of Logic.

I was a virgin when I went to college
but then a girl named Paulette met 
a boy named Paul.

He became a CarPeo and then 
there was a Mrs. CarPeo 
who may or may not like 
the picture of me
that I promised
to send you.

You always 
wanted me
to shake my
moneymaker. 




Unforgetably Yours,
Paulette Petard
________________________________________________________________________________________________


7 comments:

  1. Another view of ray gun and dinsaur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Horse's chicken-feathered arse)
    (grumble, grumble, grumble)
    SOB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Carol
      You flatter me much too much

      Sincerely,
      Paulette Petard

      Delete
  3. I will flatten you

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was a knockout!

    ReplyDelete