It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 16, 2015

This Is Not...This Is (TIN/TI #10)

 _______________________________________________________________________________________________




⬆ 
THIS IS NOT  Jefferson Airplane



     THIS IS  Jefferson Airplane 
 ⬇



The first image is Jefferson High School,
where my heart and soul will always be.

The second image is where my head will rest
whenever it needs a Surrealistic Pillow
and a vision of Mrs. CarPeo.
 *************


Her neon mouth with the blinkers-off smile
Nothing but an electric sign
You could say she has an individual style
She's part of a colorful time

Secrecy of lady-chrome-covered clothes
You wear cause you have no other
But I suppose no one knows
You're my plastic fantastic lover

 *************

The next page
in this series
is  here.   
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wha?

      I think not:
      I doubt that Jefferson Airplane
      performed at Greenwich Village's Cafe Wha?

      More likely, they performed
      at Haight Ashbury's
      Cafe Hunh?

      Delete