It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

The Guitarist Was Satchmo Paige

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Le Corbusier
Nature Morte (Still Life)
1920 

The boys and the band
were here (and there)

No one heard them
but me (I swear)

I had to listen with
my Third Ear!

I loved every note
now Wiki i will quote:





In 1920, Charles-Edouard Jeanneret adopted Le Corbusier  
as a pseudonym, reflecting his belief that anyone could 
reinvent themselves. Adopting a single name to identify 
oneself was in vogue by artists in many fields 
during that era, especially in Paris.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment