It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 20, 2016

From A Lesser Half To A Better Half ... So That We Become Whole

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Go maxi at the Mini

Dent the dumpsters
with eternal kisses
until
all that remains
is the stuff
that U-haul dreams
are made of

Because I am getting sick from
not being able to serve you
breakfast in bed

And fill your head
with so many stupid ideas
that with just one wink
you'll make them sound intelligent

90802 - 10536 = a golden state of bliss





_______________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. A beautifully composed page
    But I fear, makes me cry.
    Since I am now just I,
    not we

    ReplyDelete