It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

She Said I Must Have Been Dreaming

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I was awakened by a hand

I couldn't breath because
it was covering my face

Breathing normaized within seconds
sleep normalized within  minutes

****


She said I must have been dreaming
She said that on the phone
from three thousand
                      miles away

                        But she was wrong

                     Her hand has a very big reach

Almost as big as her heart               

Soon–very soon

Soon–very soon
Soon–very soon
Soon–very soon

We will  be this close:

With no more virtual emotions
or actual miles between us

When all phone calls
will be upstairs/downstairs
conversations
 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
SHE SAID I MUST HAVE BEEN DREAMING
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Dreams
    it seems
    reveal themes

    beams
    from test
    tube teams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like tests
      whether on paper
      or in a tube

      But not in a tub

      Delete