It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 22, 2016

A Song By Jonathon Richman About His Sense Of Humor

________________________________________________________________________________________________


I got a  fine sense of humor 
but  she doesn't laugh at my jokes
well  I wake up great
my sense of humor really rates


I wake up hilarious
how come she's so serious

I think I'll call up 
somebody important
maybe sigmund frood
and say hello hello
I'm a hilarious dude
 

Well, did something in her childhood 
bother her bad, now? 

I think so!
cause like, I'm  really really funny
and it's just making her mad now



________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
Jonathon  Richman,  a fellow Taurean,
is exactly two years minus two days
younger than Paul Oliverio.

I apologize for distorting his image
but that is just my sense of humor.

Bully on us! 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. I had a fine sense of humor
    but he chooses to not get my jokes
    he hears an insult with
    a dash of reproach
    fun deflated, funny be darmed,
    man rather be fumer
    and act like I've harmed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TRUE:
      You have a fine sense of humor.

      NOT TRUE:
      You had a fine sense of humor.

      TRUE:
      The recipient of this comment
      could easily have been
      the sender of same.

      TRUE:
      Neither of us
      is as funny as
      Jonathan Richman.

      TRUEST OF ALL:
      The previous sentence
      is only 80% true.

      Delete