It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

What Have I Done To Her Song?

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Look what they've done
to my brain, Ma

Look what they've done 
to my brain

They picked it 
like a chicken bone
And they think I'm 

half insane, Ma

Look what they've done 
© Melanie Safka
to my brain

Wish i could find

a book to live in

Wish i could find
a good book
 

Cause, if i could find
a real good book
I'd never have to 

come out and look at

Look what they've done 
to my song

Well, if the people
are buying tears
Then we'll be 

rich someday, Ma
 

Look what they've 
done to my brain

Melanie
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment