It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, October 24, 2016

Seven Reasons Why He Deserved What He Got

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Somebody got lucky
But it was an accident.

***


***

Is your heart made out of stone, or is it lime
Or is it just solid rock?

***

Your debutante just knows what you need
But I know what you want.

***

I didn’t mean to make you so sad 
You just happened to be there, that’s all.

***

An’ I told you, as you clawed out my eyes 
That I never meant to do you any harm.

***

You say you got some other kind of lover
And yes, I believe you do
You say my kisses are not like his
But this time I’m not gonna tell you why that is
I’m just gonna let you pass.

***

But when we meet again
Introduced as friends
Please don’t let on that you knew me when
I was hungry and it was your world.

******************************************
They talk about him
in cyber cafes
and all over the telly.



________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment