It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

One Quote + Three Quotes + One Quote

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The book is 
by
One quote from the book:

I am at the moment writing a lengthy indictment
against our century. When my brain begins to reel
from my literary labors, I make 
an occasional cheese dip.


Three quotes from book reviewers:

An astonishingly original and assured comic spree.
NEW YORK

The episodes explode one after the other
like fireworks on a stormy night.
No doubt about it, this book 
is destined to become a classic.

The dialog is superbly mad.
You simply sweep along,
unbelievably entranced.
BOSTON GLOBE


One quote from me:

Never before has hyperbolic praise
of a novel ever been so accurate.
PAUL OLIVERIO
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment