It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 4, 2017

She Said ... She Said ... (He/She #50) ©

________________________________________________________________________________________________

"I called my boyfriend last night."

"What do you call him?"

"Munchkin, Sweetness, Cupcake...
 Any of one hundred and one endearments.
 I think his name is Tom.
 What do you call your boyfriend?"

"I call him AaaaH."

"Really?"

"That's his initials.
  Sometimes I call him A.H."

"What does that stand for?"

"Asshole. More often than not,
  that is what I call him. But when
  I want to be formal, he is Mr. Hole."

"What does he call you?"

"Mrs. Hole."

"How nice."

"But I prefer when he 
  pronounces it Mrs. Whole.
  That makes me feel very complete."

"That's even nicer."  
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment