It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 31, 2017

Finders Keepers But I Am Not My Brother's Keeper

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Find it here
there and everywhere
but not within

Oh Fault
only I am free
of your grasp

Paul Oliverio

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
FINDERS KEEPERS
BUT I AM NOT MY BROTHER'S KEEPER
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.

The last time I wrote
three poems in one day,
I was on a school bus,
wondering about life after high school.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Which is why
    Tru-us-t
    Is so hard
    To come by

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But like a paycheck,
      distrust, to some degree,
      has to be earned.

      Delete