It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, July 30, 2017

Please Don't Talk To Me Today ... But Google 'Til You Drop

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Unless your name is
Duke Ellington or 
Mozart or Satchmo.

Unless you are the Beatles, Jefferson 
Airplane or Chuck
Berry, I am not 
interested in 
what you have
to say.

I intend to make this an all day headphone affair.

I will take the A-Train up to Strawberry Fields.

Then I will ride on a Surrealistic Pillow with Maybelline.

And end it with a little night music.

What a wonderful world this could be.

If I sing along to what only my ears can hear,
please do your best not to listen.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment