It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, December 27, 2014

Sigmund Freud's Other Favorite Song By THE WHO

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sigmund Freud
 (1856-1939)




The  Institute of Inane Research  has discovered what
the much-maligned Godfather of Psychoanalysis
received in his 2014 Christmas stocking.

This is the third of three gifts.

The other two were featured
on the previous pages.









The Who
(1967)




I used to wake up in the morning
I used to feel so bad
I got so sick of having sleepless nights
I went and told my dad

He said, "Son now here's some little something"
And stuck them on my wall
And now my nights ain't quite so lonely
In fact I, I don't feel bad at all



The next Institute of Inane page is  here.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment