It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, April 4, 2016

Google This Comment At Your Own Risk

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Amazon's Bezos will send paying customers 
into space in two years.
 
Could this be a modern guillotine
for the abusive rich?
Paula Petard


________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
Paula Petard  (and her evil-twin,  Paulette Petard)
are members of the  37 Anonymous Art Critics. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


4 comments:

  1. They call me the "Evil Twin" but I think
    my sister has hostile feelings
    about us important people.
    –Paulette Petard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute, that's my comment!
    —Carmen Commenta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmen
    I will help you sue
    my sister for plagiarism.
    –Paulette Petard

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paulette
      Carmen won't be suing anyone!

      Last month, she read
      Catcher in the Rye
      and all she about was
      Wait a minute, that's my book!

      Whenever she reads anything,
      she claims possession of it.

      Delete