It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, December 12, 2014

Photoverio © (#46): The Door

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
3rd Street Dilemma
(2008)

I could not call
I did not knock
All I did was walk one block

My heart went
Through my eyes
The light was no surprise

Wall of stone
To keep out sin
Racing blood could not win

What went on within?








Photoverio #47 is  here.

 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
THE DOOR is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment