It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 1, 2015

The Curators Of The G-Block Museum (The Book Of Gus #4)

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio (2x)
The King's Java Trail
It was a gloomy morning
It was an eye patch morning
But I am never in mourning
I am never in gloom

When the words of Flaubert
Enter the room:

There is not 
a particle of life 
which does not bear 
poetry within it.


  ********************************************************






If he can speak, then so can I 
You can call me Beady Eye 
(Or Sarcastic Sally) 

I will now double both 
the space and the tally:
  

The whole dream of democracy is to raise

the proletariat to the level of stupidity 

attained by the bourgeoisie.

 

Our BOOK OF GUS continues  here.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


13 comments:

  1. YIN and YANG presented in reverse order.

    I am Anonymous Art Critic #37
    but you can call me–in reverse order–
    Linea de Numero.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Linea (AAC #37)
      I think your number has been
      used before by another
      Anonymous Art Critic.

      Sincerely,
      Paul

      Delete
    2. Every millisecond of every day,
      every number is used and abused.

      Delete
    3. Dear Anonymous
      Are you Linea de Numero
      or "Beady-Eye Sally"
      ???

      A Curious CarPeo needs to know.

      Delete
    4. I am none of the above, you lunkhead!
      I am Paulette Petard, also known as
      Mrs. CarPeo's Frankenstein monster.

      Delete
  2. Paulette ate my comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mrs. Carpeo likes these blokes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chip off the glass block

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seven most important Glass "blocks"
      were the off-spring of vaudevillians
      Les and Bessie Glass:

      Seymour, Buddy, Boo Boo, Walter,
      Waker, Zooey
      and Franny

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glass_family

      Delete
  5. Cousin is Phillip Glass
    Uncle is Under the Looking …
    Aunt is Mrs. Milk Glass
    Nephew is Whine Glass
    Niece is Water Glass

    ReplyDelete