It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

I Wasn't Stoned...But I Listened To Their Story [CBP #9]

________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm Rocko and
he is Bullwinky.

© Oliverio
Rocko and Bullwinky

[CBP #10] is  here. 
I remember the day
like it was yesterday...

But it was the year
you were born, Paul.

A young couple was here 
and they were laughing.

They introduced themselves 
as Ramona and 
Jay Ward.

I asked him if he would
make us famous.

The next thing I know...
a flying squirrel dropped
some guano on our heads.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment