It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, June 27, 2016

No One Except HER

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio

No one, I think,
is in my tree

I mean it 
must be
high or low
...
But it's 
all right
I think
it's not
too bad
  
Beatles 
Strawberry 
Fields
Forever





 
The next Beatles' page is  here.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. Wild berries
    straws or rasps
    pretty and sweet
    not the Bronx kind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it were the Bronx kind...
      the page would have looked
      very different.

      Delete