It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

If Nilsson Sang The Trump Theme Song ... Midnight Tweetboy

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Everybody's talking of me
I don't hear a word they're saying
only the Russian dressing of my mind
 
People stopping, texting
but they have no faces
only the fear in their eyes
 
I'm going where the Trump keeps shining
through the pouring flak
going where nuclear weather
suits my clothes

Banking off of the Donald whims
selling more of my brand
and skipping over the ocean
with Roger Stone
 
I won't let you leave my huge behind
no i won't let you forget
my scrambled mind
 


________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
MIDNIGHT TWEETBOY
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.

It is a parody of EVERYBODY'S TALKING.

written by Fred Neill and sung by Nilsson,
was the theme song for Midnight Cowboy.

The next
GoFather/Trump page
is
here. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment