It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, November 4, 2017

A Guardian Angel Talks To GOD ... October 24, 2017

________________________________________________________________________________________________


 
"Oh Great Master,
  the Americans call it 
  the Fall Classic.
  It is the culmination of..."

"Guardy, don't take me for a fool:
  I know what the World Series is.

"But with Trump, Putin and all 
  the other Princes of Darkness,
  I've had hardly anytime for baseball. 
  Tell me please, who's playing this year?"

"Dodgers and Astros.
 The first game is today."

"From Los Angeles and Houston, correct?

"Yes, Boss. Only one of them
  will get the crown.
  Which should it be?"
  
"I have one last question
  before I answer your question."

"And that question is..."

"Didn't I curse those two cities
  with Harvies?"

"Yes, Boss.
  You gave Houston a hurricane
   named Harvey and Los Angeles
 (via Hollywood) got a weinstein
   named Harvey."

"This is a no-brainer.
  I've got to yang the bigger yin:
  The Astros win the World Series
  in seven games!"

"You got it, Boss."

Congratulations to the Houston Astros



   
 


 



















________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The text of A GUARDIAN ANGEL TALKS TO GOD...
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.

The author would like to thank  
jPeggy for the the two images
used above.

It cannot be confirmed but a final aside
from God to "Guardy" was as follows:

I insist that the  MVP  have the letter G 
at the beginning of his name. Just like ME!

The Most Valuable Player of the 2017 World Series
was awarded to  George Springer. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment