It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, April 22, 2018

At Precisely 5:05pm, Friday, April 20, 2018 ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The bicycle seen here
—on the Catalina Ferry—
WAS STOLEN
from
600 E. Broadway
(90802)

At approximately 5:00,
I doubly secured my bicycle
to this rack
OF COURSE,
THERE ARE VIDEO CAMERAS
AROUND THE ENTRYWAY

The sign
on the wall
reads:
There were more than
a dozen people
loitering
when I arrived
at Von's
but neither
was anyone prosecuted
nor was there
a security guard
visible
on the entryway

To describe
the dozen people
as homeless
would be
approximately
100% accurate
 
But when I returned
to the scene of the crime,
there were zero people loitering
and a security guard
was quite visible

Three of these photographs
were taken
early the next evening,
after I had reported
the theft to
the Long Beach Police

The photos was taken
moments before
I reported the theft
to VONS

Not only
was I given zero information
about the Security Agency
that patrols their premises
but the VONS supervisor
told me
the company policy:

   
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment