It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Photoverio © (#83): The Spaghetti Tree

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
His 95th Birthday
(3/11/12) 



I dreamt of a spaghetti tree
below which stood
a famished me

A skein of pasta fruit
filled a dinner bowl
to eat was my
only goal

There was only one
thing for me to do
so I reached for
the Ragu

Then I had happy feet
wishing the world
bon appetit








________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
THE SPAGHETTI TREE is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


1 comment:

  1. Your spaghetti tree looks nothing like the spaghetti tree in Ticino...

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVo_wkxH9dU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

    ReplyDelete