It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, July 14, 2015

FSF...I Am The Great... "I Will Say It Thrice"

________________________________________________________________________________________________

 I am the great...I mean...
F. Scott Fitzgerald
(1896-1940) 

My His next page is  here.

  
I am THE GREAT GATSBY
[author of]

 I discovered Antartica
 [not really]

 But I did discover Hemingway 
    in Paris and helped him    
 get published in America.

 I was the first person
 to read his manuscript
 for THE SUN ALSO RISES
 and I took an axe to
 the first twenty pages.

 In private, Ernest thanked 
 me profusely.  

 But, in public, he denied 
 I helped him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


9 comments:

  1. It would look better if not elongated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree but the elongation was necessary
      to accommodate the text.

      Scott stretched out is still
      phenomenally + romantically
      handsome!

      Delete
  2. Should be able to adjust the height via html and satisfy the eye and the text.

    2 cents

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear 2 cents

    I have made textual changes [et al]
    to compromise the elasticity
    of the FSF image and
    the whimsical usage
    of the I-word.

    Sincerely,
    Mr. CarPeo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You were accruing massive quantities of comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially when we simply add comments
      acknowledging how many comments there are!

      Delete
  5. You know what?

    Considering the comments by 2 cents
    and Mrs. CarPeo (including Mrs. C's
    unpublishable semi-accusatory
    warnings), I would welcome
    being taken to court
    for "distorting"
    the image of
    FSF.

    I yearn to spend time
    testifying and defending myself
    in a judiciary setting because it would be
    quality time spent somewhere on the other
    side of the Looking Glass, like Alice
    being accused of painting
    the roses the wrong color!

    Sue me, please.

    ReplyDelete