It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

.....A Ferlinghetti EXCERPT.....While Paul Is Waiting For HER.....

________________________________________________________________________________________________

__________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________

I AM WAITING

...
I am waiting
to see God on television
piped’ onto church altars
if only they can find
the right channel
to tune in on


and I am waiting
for the Last Supper to be served again
with a strange new appetizer
and I am perpetually awaiting
a rebirth of wonder
...
 
Lawrence Ferlinghetti 
Born March 24, 1919
in Bronxville, NY 

The full text of  I AM WAITING is  here. 
    
 _________________________________________________
 
__________________________________________________________________________

________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment