It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, November 9, 2015

Buck Naked

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
Buck County, PA
 

Yes I am a tree–
my partner and me

We dance so merrily

To the earth 
we are pinned

But we dance 
with the wind

We dance in the light
we dance in the dark

We break our best moves 
when we're stripped of bark 

They dance with rage
say those with foliage

They dance
they danch
with broken branch

Yes I am a tree–
my partner and me

We dance (or danch) our best
in the enchanted forest
                                

________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
BUCK NAKED is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.
________________________________________________________________________________________________



4 comments:

  1. I wanted to dance
    Square dance
    Round dance
    Slow
    But you didn't
    hold me
    Like a tree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We will square dance
      and rectangle dance
      and triangle dance...
      fast and slow...

      and then I will encircle you
      because you are my tree of life...

      you are my pas de deux
      and this is so true!

      Delete
    2. Danse intime a deux.

      Découvrant leur bois

      Delete