It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Poem By Robert Desnos (Re-formatted)

________________________________________________________________________________________________


The flower of the Alps told the seashell:
"You're shining"

The seashell told the sea:
"You echo"

The sea told the boat:
"You're shuddering"

The boat told the fire:
"You're glowing brightly"

The fire told me:
"I glow less brightly than her eyes"

The boat told me:
"I shudder less than your heart does
when she appears"

The sea told me:
"I echo less than her name does in your love-making"

The seashell told me:
"I shine less brightly than the phosphorus
of desire in your hollow dream"

The flower of the Alps told me:
"She's beautiful"

I said:
"She's beautiful, so beautiful, she moves me."
(1900-1945)
The dedicatee of this poem
knows who she is!
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment