It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 8, 2015

She Will Demand I Void This Page Unless You Demand Otherwise

________________________________________________________________________________________________                  
I need to see her smile but I deserted her 
exactly four weeks, seventeen hours and 
three thousand miles ago 
Bed. Hills Mickey Deeze
2 senior coffees = $1.05
with free refill!
________________________________________________________________________________________________


6 comments:

  1. The most accurate piece of writing that I have yet to see.
    (even if it is not Chappaqua)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was on the road to feeling whole
    Chappaqua was not there yet...

    this is the McDeese in Bedford Hills

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I remember...
      while sipping delicious coffee (at 25¢ a cup)...we met a family of five
      being a very typically white middle class family...
      They were from Chappaqua and the Dad was a big time Trump fan...
      he said he almost ran over Chappaqua's most famous jogger
      [Mr. B. Clinton] but regretfully, missed his mark

      Delete
  3. You came
    You saw
    You wandered

    away

    I miss those days
    A price to pay

    For loving you so very much
    I can no longer feel your touch

    today

    I guess you really want it

    that way

    ReplyDelete