It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, November 8, 2015

SHE...

________________________________________________________________________________________________

SHE
will let the images be

AND
the next thing for me
is to convert her smile to wallpaper
then wallpaper my skull

in direct view of my third eye

 
I may never be lonely again! 


________________________________________________________________________________________________


5 comments:

  1. Are you relying on memory?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much miss what we had
    Foolish joy, smile while sad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I started thinking about the things I miss,
      I wouldn't know where to stop.

      The memories need to be transcribed
      from 10536 to 90802 then 90803,
      approximately.

      Delete
    2. What is a smile?
      It makes the smiler
      Pleased.
      It is but a mask
      for the smiler.
      Confusion for who?
      Only God knows
      the true.

      Delete
    3. God did not have to give us masks...
      he (and Godette) gave us the ability
      to find them on our own.

      The masks are everywhere!

      Delete