It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

The Medium Is The Tedium (Comic Relief #745)

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Bruce Eric Kaplan





But I did not have one single tedious thought
while driving through the North Texas Flatlands!

I did not have a single thought of any kind.

There was no stopping anywhere
until the gas tank or bladder
demanded otherwise!
________________________________________________________________________________________________


3 comments:

  1. Quick escape is again being honored, very irritating!

    CR stands for Chromium
    (I am curious about chromium yellow)

    PO stands for Polonium
    ( A highly volatile metaloid the Curies jello)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That my initials indicate a volatile substance...
    is no secret vis-a-vis my sharing a birthday
    with Mt. St. Helen's Volcano.

    But I appreciate the "volatility"
    rhymes with "utility."

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me, this is a very rough road that you took
    That took you away so speedily that day. Look!

    ReplyDelete