It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Through The Looking Glass With ROLAND TOPOR + MyMouth

________________________________________________________________________________________________


There is a reason I refer to someone as
my "Smarter Half."

Without her, I would never have known
the wonderfully absurdist artist
named  ROLAND TOPOR.

The image I just photoboothed
is from a book entitled
Tragodien 

Roland's next GoFather page is  here. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


2 comments:

  1. You photobombed your photobooth
    You had me all pagetangled, for sooth.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And the truth is...
      if you hadn't given me
      the Topor Book
      I would have
      stolen it
      from you.

      Delete