It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, May 4, 2018

MR. MOONLIGHT ... Come Again Please, Here I Am On My Knees

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
(2016)




Mr. Moonlight
You came to me
And from your beam 

You made my dream











Mr. Moonlight
(1961)






















Mr. Moonlight
(1964)


________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
The title and the verse are lyrics from the original
1961 recording of Mr. Moonlight

Of the four songs on the Beatles EP,
only Eight Days A Week was an original composition

The next GoFather/Beatles page is  here 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment