It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, September 2, 2024

Also at WBAI In New York

________________________________________________________________________________________________

At some point in 
the Nineteen Seventies,
I fell in love with 
one of their DJ's
and wrote her a lengthy letter
covering as many as
seventy subjects
:::
When I next talked to her,
I asked her about the letter

YES
she had received it 
and read it four times
without any comprehension:
"Then I realized
it was not worth
anymore of my time"
________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

  1. The bold quote may be inexact but the message was received,
    justifying what I have said about my letter correspondence with
    many people:
    My letters are more likely to be saved than answered

    -Oliverio

    ReplyDelete