It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Source Of Poem From Previous Page

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
The
1968 
Suffolk County
Community College
was entitled
IMAGES
 
Editor
had a successful 
career
in Hollywood
with his most 
famous role
as a bar owner in
FIGHT CLUB
 
But I told him
my most memorable
moment
of his screen time 
was in
CHEERS
where 
he terrified
mailman
Cliff Hagen 
 as depicted
on his 
link 
________________________________________________________________________________________________
  

2 comments:

  1. Oliverio is proud to have personally befriended
    both David Axelrod and his poet/wife,
    J.C. Hand

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some other Oliverio memories of this staff:

    Co-editor Joe Curran shared a basement rental,
    one mile away from campus.

    Robert Reinig and I became good friends

    Mary Anne Zsembery had a thwarted romance

    ReplyDelete