It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Friday, January 9, 2015

I Always Knew There Would Be Pages Like This

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
Rocky Point, 1958
Re-photographed by  Otto Jensen  in 1995
The negative was re-discovered in 2015
(less than 24 hours ago)
 


In a return to  LindaLand
I distort you in my hand

Fifty-seven years ago,
Nothing negative did I know

Your daily swim at our beach
Ended with you eating a peach

From your Mother's hand
Bivouacked on sand

But I was not on dry land

You swam out to me
Though no one can see

Your inner-tubed admirer
Because the  re-photographer

Cropped part of the sea
That included me

The same Mother's hand
Would greet me on dry land

With tuna fish on rye bread
Peach-faced, you rested your head

On the inner-tube
re-pumped with air

Tickling the sky
and your brother
with care







True quality photographs of  Rocky Point beaches are  here. 

The next Linda page is  there.  
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment