It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, July 6, 2015

His Last T... Is Not Silent: STEVE FORBERT

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Steve Forbert
The measure of  his musical talents  
speaks volumes with a longevity 
that defies brevity

******************


Still touring
after all
these 
years 
















 

Mr. Forbert's most famous song:
Romeo's Tune
Meet me in the
middle of the day
Let me hear you say
Everything's okay
 
Come on out beneath
the shining sun

Meet me in the 
middle of the night

Let me hear you say
Everything's alright
Sneak on out beneath
the stars and run


________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment