It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, August 9, 2015

Loudon Wainwright's DAUGHTER

________________________________________________________________________________________________


Loudon Wainwright
Daughter
Everything she sees
she says she wants. 

Everything she wants
I see she gets.

That's my daughter in the water
everything she owns I bought her
 

Everything she owns.
 

That's my daughter in the water,
everything she knows I taught her.
 

Everything she knows.

Everything I say
she takes to heart.
 

Everything she takes
she takes apart.

That's my daughter in the water
every time she fell I caught her.
 

Every time she fell.
 

That's my daughter in the water,
I lost every time I fought her.
 

Yea, I lost every time.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment