It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Mr. CarPeo, A Part-time African-American Teenager

________________________________________________________________________________________________


http://www.youplay.com/games/list/number-puzzles/
I could have been
addicted to drugs
or alcohol or crime.

But NO!

My addiction
is to the number 9!




As in...9 Rows/ 9 Columns + 9 Boxes 






In English, 
Sudoku means 
HABIT-FORMING 

The only difference 
between this puzzle 
and the puzzles  which 
 my African-American 
avatar does is that 
 the latter are much,
much harder!


However:



my AA avatar now has totaled more than  
ONE MILLION POINTS  


Life goes on! 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment