It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

A Consortium Of The Masters Of The Universe

________________________________________________________________________________________________



Mr. Green: 
We have to stop them from associating GREEN with money.

The uber-Master spoke:
Green sleeves...green leaves...We'll have them associate you 
with...THE ENVIRONMENT...You've got it, greenie!

Mr. Yellow:
I speak on behalf of all the chickens in the world who end up
on the dining table...They must be allowed to run free...
free on the range.

The uber-Master:
That's  an easy one...And  we can sell them with 
a 50% surcharge...You've got it, yelly!

From the other side of the table:

Mr. Pink:
I'm tired of being an effeminate color. I want to be associated
with the most macho male athletes in the world.

The uber-Master:
Let me think about that one for a minute...What is your 
astrological sign, pinky?

Mr. Pink:
I was born under the sign of Cancer.

The uber-Master:
Gimme another second...I've got it...We'll  name a society
after your astrological sign...Cover the hands and feet
of professional American football players in pink...
and give the society free advertising on national television
...It will look something like this:

       

 















Mr. Pink:
Ooooo...That is so sweet...Thank you, Mr. Uber.

The uber-Master:
Think nothing of it, pinky!   

Mr. Gray:
They regard me as a very dull color but I want a full life...
I want to be like a full deck...Can I have fifty-two shades?

The uber-Master:
Sorry, gray-boy. All I can afford is fifty.

        
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnote
MIND GAMES OF THE MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE
is the copyrighted property of LCSoL.

For information about usage of this material, 
address inquiries to our website. 

However, the second image is from  here.
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment