It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Three Of A Catalina Kind And Their East Coast Kin [CBP #11]

________________________________________________________________________________________________







Meanwhile...
From the other coast
We now present
the little brothers
of the Catalina Gravelistas

 This image is sufficient evidence
to demonstrate that I am a genuine
Beach Bum who did not need
to learn how to surf
but I did learn
how to swim 
in Rocky Point
when I was 
.75 years old.

(nine months old, that is)

However,  it wasn't until
I was fifteen that I slept
on the beach
without informing my
–what do you call them–
parents.


All images on this page
are copyrighted property of LCSoL. 

The next page  is the last
Catalina Birthday page. 
________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment