It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Monday, December 17, 2018

I Don't Remember If I Previously Posted This Poem

________________________________________________________________________________________________


If forgetting were an art
I'd be Van Gogh
then forget where
my ear was
and cut off my toe

***
PAUL OLIVERIO


________________________________________________________________________________________________
Footnotes
I DON'T REMEMBER IF
I ALREADY POSTED THIS
is the copyrighted property
of LCSoL

Written in 1977,
it originally appeared in

At least fifty pages
from that journal
also appear in
The GodFather of Math
Trilogy
________________________________________________________________________________________________
 

No comments:

Post a Comment