It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 16, 2019

... He's Back ...

_______________________________________________________________________________________________


Matthias Grunewald
The Resurrection
And He's doing 
stand-up comedy.

He killed 
the audience
with such 
gems as

It wasn't easy
being a Jew.
That's why 
I started
my own 
religion.

I couldn't read
the Bible
because I hate
science fiction

ALL YOU NEED
IS LOVE but
it may cost you 
your life

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. CarPeo does not
    approve of this page

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say I blame you
    but the look and posture
    in this image was too compelling
    to pass up

    However, I hope you get
    a better appreciation of Grunewald,
    a 16th Century artist years ahead
    of his time

    ReplyDelete