It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Saturday, February 19, 2022

Positively Good News For 4th Street ... 90802

________________________________________________________________________________________________

The long-awaited
re-opening
of a legendary
eatery
"Monday" 2/21/22
   ________________________________________________________________________________________________

4 comments:

  1. My name is Lorena Lopez and I recently had
    slices of Flan in Belmont Shore:
    half as good as what you get at Tito's
    but at twice the price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lorena

      There are one thousand local residents
      of Long Beach who can pretty much
      say the same thing

      FYI
      The employee who told me "Monday"
      was the re-opening date did so
      en ingles but more importantly,
      she told me the menu is not changing
      and neither are their chefs

      Delete
    2. Our feelings exactly and I am enamored
      of the double exclamation mark

      Delete