It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 25, 2024

I Was Censored Twice On National Television ... Page One

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both times
I was censored
involved applause
when no one else applauded

The first time
was approximately 1973
at THE DICK CAVETT SHOW
when the guests were
Muhammed Ali
+ 
Norman Mailer


Shortly after the seven minute mark
Mailer mentions the name
of philosopher Soren Kierkegaard
and I applauded
but no one else did
 
Later that night,
I watched the show
on my television
but the applause
got bleeped
 
 
PAGE TWO
is to be determined
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment