It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, July 25, 2024

I Was Censored Twice On National Television ... Page One

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Both times
I was censored
involved applause
when no one else applauded

The first time
was approximately 1973
at THE DICK CAVETT SHOW
when the guests were
Muhammed Ali
Norman Mailer


Shortly after the seven minute mark
Mailer mentions the name
of philosopher Soren Kierkegaard
and I applauded
but no one else did
 
Later that night,
I watched the show
on my television
but the applause
got bleeped
 
 
PAGE TWO
is to be determined
________________________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment