It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Just The Two Of Us: Grace

________________________________________________________________________________________________


I am now fifteen years older than my mother ever lived and
at least  forty years older than when she took this picture.
If I stare at it long enough than I am on my knees,
looking through a keyhole and all
I want to say is  I'm sorry.


Until my last breath, I will always be her little boy
But Paul,
you did 
nothing 
wrong.

What would 
you like for 
dinner?

For you 
to repeat
that statement
100 times
or say anything
that comes to mind.

But Paul,
you did 
nothing 
wrong?

What would 
you like for 
dinner.

Again

But Paul,
you did 
nothing 
wrong.

What would 
you like for 
dinner?









________________________________________________________________________________________________


No comments:

Post a Comment