It began as the GODFATHER OF MATH, evolved into the GOODFATHER OF MATH. Now this. Go figure...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The kind of humor I like is the thing that makes me laugh for five seconds and think for ten minutes = G. CARLIN...Stain glass, engraved glass, frosted glass
–give me plain glass = JOHN FOWLES ... Music is the mathematics of the gods=PYTHAGORAS ... Nothing is more fluid than language = R. L. SWIHART
I cannot live without the oxygen of laughter = DAWN POWELL ... !!! ... But laughter cannot survive without the hydrogen of gravitas = PAUL OLIVERIO
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Photoverio © (#92): Quoting Frank Zappa

________________________________________________________________________________________________


© Oliverio
 Atlantic Avenue Window Dressing
90802




You know people

I'm not black

but there sure are 

a lot of times, 

I wish I wasn't white.

Frank Zappa
Trouble Coming...





________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

12 comments:

  1. Dear Paul

    For this page
    you may be vilified
    for a subject that is curs-ible.
    But the colors involved
    most certainly are
    quite revers-ible.


    Sincerely,
    Paulette Petard

    P.S.
    Give my love to Mrs. CarPeo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is a wonderful piece of art.
    Ms. Petard is just a piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Allow me to pretend the most recent
      Anonymous is not from Mrs. CarPeo.

      Allow me to wish that Ms. Petard
      sends another "love dart" to Mrs. C.

      Delete
  3. Paulette Petard–wherever you are–
    are you gonna let my new squeeze
    call you a tart?

    (In her defense, however,
    Carol did not call you a turd.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! And that too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paulette
    I only love Carol exponentially more
    than I loved you because
    as I aged, I became more stupid

    But are you going to let my main squeeze
    call you a turd?

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHAT!
    You have to be stupid to love Carol?
    Paul is a two-timer of olive tarts and
    Peachy parts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. G-r-r-r-r-r-r! Paulette Petard, watch your patottie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Paulette, pack up your patootie and leave my man alone!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very sorry, Paulette...you gotta go
      but it was exciting to have tow women
      fighting over me

      (even if the worst part of the fight
      was one of them calling out
      the other's patootie

      Delete